Your busy Holiday schedule may keep you from visiting your favorite fitness facility for your normal butt-kicking workout, but that doesn’t mean you get to slack off! Below is simple yet effective fat-blasting, body sculpting workout you can anywhere and you do not need any equipment at all to complete it. Move FAST, but pay attention to good form!
3-5 minutes before beginning more intense exercise
Repeat this circuit 3 times with a 1 minute rest after you have completed all exercises.
1. 10 Walking Pushups– Get into the pushup position (either on your knees or toes) Do one pushup then “walk out” to the right side on your hands and toes in a plank position. Do another pushup, then walk back to the left. Repeat
2. 20 Burpees– From your pushup/plank position, jump or walk both feet up to your hands, jump up to standing position, Place your hands back down on the floor and jump (or walk) both feet back so you are in a plank position. Repeat
3. 30 Plie Squats– Stand with your feet wide apart, toes turned out slightly. Extend your arms straight out in front of you and hold them out the entire exercise. Bend your knees to squat down, press through your heals to return to the starting position without locking your knees.. If your knees go past your toes when you squat, place your feet a little wider.
4. 40 In/Out Squat Jumps– With feet together, squat down and jump out to a wide squat, jump back into a narrow (feet together) squat. Move rapidly, but be sure to squat down with each jump.
5. 50 Alternating Lunges- Place hands behind head to stand up taller!
6. 60 Crunches- on your back with feet off the floor, knees bent above hips
Rest 60 seconds repeat 3 times total
After you complete 3 sets of the above circuit, go for a 15-30 run (or walk) outside for extra fat burning
Stretch out and drink plenty of water. Hold your stretches for at least 15-20 seconds
Beginners: Please train with a professional before attempting these exercises.
Check with your Doctor or another trained professional before starting this or any other fitness program.
By Niki GauthierPin It
Powered by Facebook Comments